Bugsy Malone

Yesterday Marlwood school extended a warm welcome to the community for the production of Bugsy Malone. There are few events in the school calendar that reflect our vision of 'working together for excellence' in quite the same way as a school production. Students and staff from across the school have combined to stage 'Bugsy' for your delight. Every aspect of the production, from the performers, music, costume and choreography through to the technical support, publicity, box office and even refreshments have involved the hard work, talent and leadership of our students. Yesterday saw a matinee performance to local primary schools, followed by a wonderful evening performance. If you were present at either I am sure that you will have thoroughly enjoyed the show, as did I. I know that you will join with me in offering congratulations to them all. If you missed it, I hope you are able to catch the last performance tonight.