We are part of a bid in the Aviva Community Fund! Our bid is for students to lead a digital learning project with senior citizens in our community. This would be a significant funded project providing excellent opportunities to develop our students and support our community.
Voting is now open. Our bid is called ‘Student Leaders – Silver Surfers’.
It's actually quite a fairly straight-forward process, but there are a few steps so here's a guide:
1. Follow the link https://community-fund.aviva.co.uk/voting/project/view/2875/
2. Click on the button to 'Register and log in now to get your 10 votes'
3. Click on the 'Register now' button
4. Fill out your details:
Confirm email address
Create a Password
Confirm your password
Select 'none of the above'
Type in the letters you can see to prove you're a human!
Tick that you have read and accept the Terms and Conditions
5. You will now be sent an email to the address you provided asking you to activate your account. Click on the button to 'validate your registration and activate your account'.
6. You will now have activated your account. All you need to do now is enter your email address and password and click 'log in'.
7. Select the number of votes you want to cast for 'Student Leaders - Silver Surfers' (you can cast up to 10 votes) and click 'submit votes'.
Thank you, happy voting and please spread the word!